It's a Boy!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Jonathan Aaron was born at 9:13 AM on Monday, May 9th. He is 8 pounds 10 ounces and 20.75 inches long. Both Jon and Mom are doing great!

ADS

MelllieMa

He's totally darling, Darren-that picture totally made me smile! I'm glad al are doing well, can't wait to hear what your older two have to say about him. Congratulations to you both! :D :D

U

Unregistered

Jenny Goist

CPSDarren said:
Jonathan Aaron was born at 9:13 AM on Monday, May 9th. He is 8 pounds 10 ounces and 20.75 inches long. Both Jon and Mom are doing great!

Way to go! Cute too! The latest I'm going with mine is Juse 10th. The boys will be close in age. I'm glad all is well!
Jenny

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Good luck Jenny! We can show off the new babies at the June meeting!

Thank you, everyone- I'll try to get a couple carseat and stroller photos up soon:)

U

Unregistered

Kathy Stelmar

Darren,
Jonathan is beautiful! He is a great excuse for missing the conference! You were missed at the conference. All of us from DuPage SAFE KIDS were so pround of your win! Those of you who do not know, Darren won the 2004 Crystal Kuska Award. Darren was nominated by his peers for his dedication to child passenger safety.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Thank you, Kathy!

Funny thing is my wife was trying to get me to attend, even though that was the day she was released. I should have guessed she knew something:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC