Baby Planet vs. Maclaren

Lex

Hello!

I am hoping that someone can help me decide which umbrella stroller to purchase. I am torn between the Baby Planet (solo or solo deluxe--haven't decided) and the Maclaren (Triumph or Quest--haven't decided). I have a Maclaren Volo and I *love* it, but I want a stroller with a recline that we can take on airplanes with us (our everyday stroller at home is a Mountain Buggy Urban Single, and it's too big to travel with).

I read in one review of the Baby Planet strollers that they don't tip when you put bags on the handle bars. This is something that drives me crazy about the volo (that it tips over when you take the baby out), so that would be a huge plus for the baby planet if it's true.

But I'm hesitant to stray from the maclaren line, since I know that I love maclarens (so small and sturdy). The adjustable handle-height of the baby planets strollers concerns me because I imagine it being jiggly. And I can't tell from the photos online if the stroller looks plasticy (I hate plastic on strollers).

Thanks for any advice!

Lex

ADS

ymherrera

I have a BP solo sport I love it! Does not tip over at all when I have my skiphop bag on it and very easy to steer. The Macs are nice but seem flimsy to me.

momme2_3

I loved my mac BUT my poor DD needs a bar or tray on her stroller SO I was also thinking about the BP deluxe and was wondering the same thing...

Seems sorta like a mac but with a bar/tray??? Does this sound right?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC