New Graco Nautilus

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamaofthree

So is this only available in Phonenix Walmart? I'm confused. I don't get how it is in a store and not online or even on Graco's website!! Should I hold out for more patterns or have my sis ship me one from Phonix? DD hasn't outgrown her Triumph just yet, but I feel like I have to have this seat NOW, lol.

Kimberly

ADS

Kat_Momof3

Jules - I'd seen a recline lever on the Nautilus... I thought it also looked likeit wasn't bolt upright like the Radian.

I really like the look of this seat, but want to try it in person before I decide between this for Ruthie or or the Monterey for Jeffrey because of him outgrowing the back on his FPSVB and her britax laptop expiring this august.

I have to think about it some more, try it out, and I'll have a decision made by August.

mamaofthree

Can anyone who has seen this seat in person in the Phoenix area please PM me exactly which Walmart you saw it at? I'm gonna send my sis on a hunt for it, lol. Thanks!!

Kimberly

ThreeBeans

Well, it looks like I shall be getting a Nautilus.

Two months ago, I wrote Graco for confirmation that they would shortly be producing a combination seat with HWH. The customer service representative assured me up and down back and forward that no such seat existed :mad:

I sent an email two days ago expressing my extreme indignation that I had purchased a CarGo on her say-so. (CarGo is Bean the First's seat for the school bus.)

I got an email back that they are sending me a shipping label for the CarGo for a full refund. :whistle:

Jewels

Senior Community Member

I sent an email two days ago expressing my extreme indignation that I had purchased a CarGo on her say-so. (CarGo is Bean the First's seat for the school bus.)

I got an email back that they are sending me a shipping label for the CarGo for a full refund. :whistle:

WOW! That is great :thumbsup:

Now too bad they wouldn't just ship you the Nautilus so you could put the Cargo in that box with the return shipping label and just do an exchange. Then you wouldn't have to haul all the kids with you to buy your new seat ;)

Wynters*Mom

Scarlett - Your daughter is gorgeous!

Thank you so much! She's our little precious pumpkin! :love:

I just finished my signature (I'm pretty new here), so I was happy to see I did it right. ;)

I need to take a picture of her in her car seat to put in there instead. =)

Midwife@heart

Two months ago, I wrote Graco for confirmation that they would shortly be producing a combination seat with HWH. The customer service representative assured me up and down back and forward that no such seat existed :mad:

Wow, good for you

ThreeBeans

Yasmel, I just noticed your signature.

Don't think that people will look down on you for not having your 7 year old in a harnessed seat! There is nothing wrong with a BPB for a 7 year old who can sit maturely :thumbsup:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Yasmel, I just noticed your signature.

Don't think that people will look down on you for not having your 7 year old in a harnessed seat! There is nothing wrong with a BPB for a 7 year old who can sit maturely :thumbsup:

:yeahthat:

Midwife@heart

Thank you girls. He sits perfectly in his booster, he has never complained about been in a child restraint because I never showed him other options.
It is me that actually wants him safer in a Regent and he wants it too. He keeps asking me when is he going to get it lol

MommyBoha

WOW! now lets just hope DS doesnt gain 2 lbs before I can get him one of these. I wanted an Apex for his back up seat, but we dont have headrests in DHs car. Im SO getting this seat!

ZephyrBlue

And they're going to take it back and give you a full refund for that reason? Wow, color me impressed! :thumbsup:

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Well, I think the reason they are refunding her money is that 1) the CS rep was clueless and denied that there was a HWH seat coming out at all and 2) said rep had her spend the money on a CarGo, which only lasted a few months, and 3) said transaction was a huge waste of money since Bean the First is already about to outgrow the seat.

Is that right?

amy919

Good for you!

Actually, I'm pretty excited about this seat. It just might be the solution for Kaylie. I've done without a back-up seat for her because I don't like any of my options. This is a serious contender. I love surprises!

arly1983

I just went to all the walmarts and no nautilus but we will be going house hunting next weekend and I will see what we can find in atlanta...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC