Took a road trip with 8 in my sienna!.....

emandbri

and we all fit really well! I had my parents, myself, the 4 kids, and my cousin on a trip to Kentucky from St. Louis. The only problem I had was that the kids are usually seperated and with all three boys in the back they were NOISY! I was great saving $50 in gas that I would have paid if we took two cars, I didn't have to drive much, and it was of course better for the environment.

Benjamin was in a marathon on the side, Daniel in a star riser in the middle, and Jacob on the other outboard in a seat belt (the prospect didn't fit but he is VERY close to fitting without it so I let him on this trip). Then in the second row Elizabeth was rear-facing in her marathon and then the adults all played musical chairs.

We were dropping my cousin off so on the way home Jacob and Daniel took turns sitting next to Elizabeth instead.

ADS

emandbri

I LOVE IT! I admit though that I didn't test drive anything else! I had a 98 sienna and knew I wanted a 2004. I was stuck on the sienna because you can get one that seats 8 and wanted to be able to take extra kids easily. We usually have the right middle row passanger side seat out so it is easy for the older two to get to the back but it flips up very easily.

My dad kept going on and on about what a smoth ride it was! lol It was also fun to sit next to the boys, I don't get to do that since I'm always driving.

munchkin

I had my parents, myself, the 4 kids, and my cousin on a trip to Kentucky from St. Louis.

Just had to say isn't that a boring drive!! I used to live in St. Charles and would drive to Louisville at least once every couple of months to see family. There is nothing to look at through both Indiana and Illinois.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC