ok which stroller would you recommend??

Misty-Bug

this one??
http://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Section_Id=9552&pcount=&pn=1&Product_Id=436023&sku1=k_s1_74769678&is_baby_depot=1

or this one??
http://instep.net/index.php?cat=SW&fuseaction=products.details&id=160&encodeKeyURL=%2Fswivelwheel_stroller.html|http://instep.net/index.php?cat=SW&fuseaction=products.details&id=160&encodeKeyURL=%2Fswivelwheel_stroller.html|

Phil is worried about it tipping. But it wouldn't tip right? And is it better to have bigger wheels in the back or smaller? Thanks for all your help. Also do you think I would be able to get the Graco car seat in it? I see they both recline. The downfall of the one at Burlington is that it doesn't have a parent tray and the wheels are larger. input is great. I want to stay under $200 before taxes. I like Schwinn. I had a bike with Schwinn parts so I know they are good

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I do like bigger wheel. They are better for dirt and gravel, but the other one has the parent tray, very nice. Neither will tip, unless you have a lot of weight on the back, and take the kids out. I have set a snugride in mine at Burlington. It takes some room from the other child. If you want any pics, let me know. I work today and could take whatever pics you would like.

Misty-Bug

I think my husband likes the bigger wheels and we do do a lot of off road hiking. Now can you take pics of the back of the stroller. Like how does it recline. I don't like those ones with straps that you sinch. Does that make sense? Also can one side lower? It is cheaper then the other one and may be easier to convince hubby. how does it fold? I wish I had a burlington close by. How much would it cost to ship to me?

ETA: how much would a parent tray cost? Do you have ones to fit it? Also can you get a rain cover? how much more is that?

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I don't have a parent tray that would fit. I do have a cup holder and some swivel hooks. The recline is the little sinch strap kind. They both recline separately.

Misty-Bug

darn. I was hoping for no to the sinch straps. I have heard they don't hold up very well. Does anyone know about the other red instep, if it is sinch straps?
do the sinch straps stay up ok?

Misty-Bug

oh! Thought of another question if you are not at work already. How tall is it? That is a big thing. I don't see it listed on teh site.

lovinwaves

3 wheeled strollers are more prone to tipping, but not backwards..FORWARDS. I wouldn't recommend taking it off road where there is large obstacles or very steep hills. I'm sure it will handle gravel, woodchips, dirt, etc...but anything more than that I wouldn't recommend for safety reasons. I would keep it on level ground with children in it.

The more money you spend the more features you will get that you want. But at your budget this stroller should be just fine :) If you could splurge another $200-249 I think you would really get something you would love :twocents: You get what you pay for :)

Misty-Bug

OK Judi.....I need some help. Looks like it can't be shipped to Canada. What can I do? I think I want it. It is the cheapest I can find. I like the blue one.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
The web site won't ship? I can probably ship from my work. That is what I was going to do anyway.

Last edited:

Misty-Bug

Misty-bug, did I miss the announcement? Are you expecting? Or am I just going crazy. LOL.......:whistle:

hehehe...was wondering if someone was gonna pick up on that. Unfortunately you didn't miss anything.:(
I am talking to my hubby about trying SOON. I am ready he is not. LOL. But I have a daycare boy that I watch and it would be nice to get out and jog with them.

Misty-Bug

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/DallasOregon/Safari TT/

Misty, I have posted some pics for you. I can get the height tommorrow. I knew I should have done that too. I need your address and I can find out how much shipping would be.

no the website won't ship to canada:eek:
I did find one for a bit cheaper on Ebay. Well someone here found it for me. hehehe........I can PM you where I live in Canada but I am curious how much shipping would be. I think the other one would be about just over $230. My postal code is V2T 2N4. My husband is getting me a back up Radian this Tuesday I think. Hehehe....but I would like the stroller too. I wonder how I can convince him? Then how much would it be to get it across the border? sigh...this is turning out to be too expensive. Maybe I need to look up here.....

which Graco seat is that? Is it the SS1? Cause I have a regular snug ride so I am wondering if that would take up less room. I did find it in canada but for like $150 MORE!!! wahhhhhhhhh

Misty-Bug

orrrrrrrrrr...................
how much would it cost to ship to 98264, Lynden Washington. I would still have to pay boarder tax but it should be less. A friend lives here.
my zip is V2T 2N4 and I am in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
The border has been letting us through with around $300, average, lately... That's with 3-4 people in the car. They're not really interested in collecting taxes right now, as they've shifted their focus to protecting the port (from guns, drugs, dangerous people)..and they're also really busy with people bogging up the port importing cars due to the dollar... You'll be able to get an inexpensive stroller through without taxes.

I cross Pacific Hwy Blaine/Surrey once or twice weekly.

-Nicole.

Misty-Bug

is there a burlington Coat factory at Bellis Fair mall? Or in that area? I wonder how long of a drive it would be then the problem would be what if they didn't have ti there.

how long does teh sale go until at Burlington. I may have to wait until february:(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC