Oon the subject of: "Cute boys car seat covers"

Here are some i've greated.

Vote for what you like best, maybe Britax will be snooping on here and get the message to create some alike.

Please note, colors are not ture to life, may differ on screens and are just to contast the image. Some images are borrowed off the internet.
These were made by myself, I appreciate any comments you have, or suggestions.

Enjoy!

racecar.jpg
Race Car

foot_prints.jpg
Paw Prints

firetruck.jpg
Fire Truck

dragon.jpg
Dragon

jungle.jpg
Jungle

transformer.jpg
Transformers

robotboy.jpg
Robot Boy

robot.jpg

Robot

lizard2.jpg
Gecko2

lizard1.jpg
Gecko lots

skulls.jpg
Skull & Cross

ford2.jpg

Ford light blue

ford1.jpg

Ford dark blue

stars_blue.jpg
Blue stars

ADS

Melizerd

Now we just need a way to get carseat manufacturers to actually MAKE anything we like :D

There are enough of us here. You'd think if we were all persistant about one or two cover options Britax would listen.

skaterbabs

Gregory would be all over the Transformers one, and even Joy would like the Blue Stars. That would truly be gender neutral.

L-and-A

those are awesome!! i would buy those for sure!! the covers are whats making up my next car seat decision i just cant find one i really am happy with for my lil guy

crunchierthanthou

ds is snuggling next to me. Without prompting he said "I like the fire truck one." then as I scrolled down, "Actually, I like the Transformers one." and as I continued down, "maybe I like the Transformers one best." I think that was hint for me to scroll back up so he could see it again. :)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I just want Britax to make the Mossy Oak for the Regent.
Really, I'd be thrilled if they simply had the option for consumers to choose which existing pattern to use on any of their seats -- they do have a lot of great covers, just not available for all seats or they've been discontinued :thumbsdown: (I get emotional when The Body Shop discontinues products, too!)

jdchic3

My favorites are the skull and crossbones and the army print one, although maybe with slightly different print/edge colors.

lovinwaves

Make me a Radian with leather the same color as my cars interior. Put a nicely done embroidered VW and HONDA logo on each seat and I'd be all over it. :D

Tara

I like the paw print and stars.
The army and gecko ones are nifty too.

I've not asked a child as I don't have one close...can you believe that? 5 kids here and not a one handy? LOL

Mama2J

I like the puppy prints one (but maybe with the cover color in blue), and the blue stars. I'd also like to see the Marathon Blue All-Star cover made for a Regent. :)

amyg530

hubby said hed let me get it in transformers.... too bad i'll be getting one anyway when the time comes:rolleyes:

3acorns4Christy

My dh wants the AirForce one, and he thinks that there should be a fighter plane sideways on it with its after burners on.

He also thinks they should make a cloud seat, he's a weatherman haha.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC