Combi Chat scheduled for January 24th, at 12:30 EST

skipspin

Shannon from Combi will be chatting with is on Thursday, January 24th at 12:30pm Eastern Time in the afternoon. (11:30am central, 9:30am pacific)

Please email any questions you have related to Combi safety products to me at joy@car-seat.org or add them to this thread. I (with the help of other moderators) will select some questions ahead of time, and hopefully have time for some other questions as well. There will be no CEUs for this chat, but I am working on another chat for techs that may be able to count for CEUs.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADS

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
Oooh! That's a good question Heather! I'd like to know the answer to that one too.

Now that the Zeus Turn appears to be available, I'd like to know if Combi is currently working to get that rf weight limit raised? I'd also like to see the ZT manual posted on their website. Finally, what are they going to recommend when faced with the inevitable dilemma of the baby who is under 1 year old but over 22 lbs?

Thank you Joy for arranging this chat. Save me a seat!

Kecia Healy
Mom & CPST-I
New York

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
The obvious questions are:
- What new products does Combi have on the horizon?
- The current trends in CPS seem to be Side Impact Protection, extended rear facing, and extended FF harnessing. What, if anything, is Combi planning in these three areas?

Wineaux

Oooh! That's a good question Heather! I'd like to know the answer to that one too.

Now that the Zeus Turn appears to be available, I'd like to know if Combi is currently working to get that rf weight limit raised? I'd also like to see the ZT manual posted on their website. Finally, what are they going to recommend when faced with the inevitable dilemma of the baby who is under 1 year old but over 22 lbs?

Thank you Joy for arranging this chat. Save me a seat!

Kecia Healy
Mom & CPST-I
New York
As an add-on note to this, not only does the RF weight limit need to be raised, but so does the FF weight limit. I was so excited to see the features on this seat until the incredibly low weight limits, both RF and FF, took the wind out of my sails and sent me plummetting back to earth.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I heard with the new infant seat that has the rebound bar attached the weight limit is supposed to be 25 lbs instead of 22 lbs. Is this correct?

jdchic3

Dangit! I missed this! Is there any way to read the transcripts?

ROFL! Just realized I haven't missed it yet!:ROTFLMAO:

skipspin

Late arrivals or leaving early won't be a problem for this chat. Anyone that has chat room access is welcome to come for any part of the chat.

Any questions will be moderated, but we are planning on having a time for live questions at the end of the chat time permitting.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC