Is this a good deal? Peg on CL

ADS

lovinwaves

Eh, maybe. If it was a good deal it would have been snatched up already LOL! (well usually that's the case)

It's an older one. Maybe pre 2004 or 2003? Depends on how well it has been taken care of. I notice right off the bat it is missing the front bar or tray.

You would have to check it out mechanically. Try pushing with and without your child in it. Does it fold up well? Does it open well? Anything appear broke, cracked, or missing? Check the wheels make sure they aren't squared off.

It sure is pretty though :) I would offer them $15 or $20 :twocents:

ETA: yes it is a Peg-Perego Pliko

Wineaux

The fabric comes off for cleaning really easily. I'm in the process of cleaning up a Peg I found at a Goodwill that I call on for my work. Mine was $5.00, so I figured it was worth giving it a shot. The real trick for me will be cleaning the basket underneath and the straps.

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
Thanks for your opinions (and stroller expertise, Mel!). Hmmm...I guess if it's still hangin' around after Christmas I may look at it. I'm just too dang busy right now.

lovinwaves

Good Luck!! :thumbsup: Remember to check out the wheels and how it folds up and opens. If the wheels are messed up you are going to be spending a pretty penny getting those replaced. That is probably the most important things. If they need replacement then I would skip this stroller.

I will say it again though..it sure is pretty :love: I would always offer lower too :) $30 seems high in my opinion for it being dirty, and missing the front bar. :twocents:

ps. I haven't forgotten about getting those measurements for you.(sorry) My strollers are just buried right in the garage where we have started to pack up stuff for our big move...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC