New Britax - Boulevard Convertible Car Seat

H

hbanff

I just went to my Babies 'R' Us today to fit carseats in my backseat.
Britax has a new Convertible carseat - Boulevard Convertible Car Seat. From what I have read in BRU site it is replacing the Wizard??
I read the info on the carseat in the store and it fits kids 5-65lbs and up to 49 inches, which is the same as ther marathon.

here's the write up on it from babiesrus.com
The Boulevard convertible car seat is the crown jewel in the Britax line of 'True Side Impact Protection' restraints. The deep side wings with EPS foam are engineered and tested for optimum side impact protection and adjust effortlessly with the turn of a knob to grow with your child without removing the seat from your vehicle! The Britax-famous features of built-in lock-offs, 5-point harness with front adjuster, tangle-free webbing, push button release LATCH system with patented Versa-Tether, and sculpted base ensures an easy installation with a secure fit. Comfort abounds with a plush, washable cover, while additional comfort foam, patented HUGS system, shoulder belt comfort pads, integrated toddler pillow, and a removable infant body pillow provide a perfect, adjustable fit as your child grows from 5 to 65 pounds.

It's a beautiful seat! My 4yo sat in it and said it was comfortable and he liked it.

If anyone knows anything about this car seat please let me know. I think I might be buying this one but it looks like I'm going to have to buy it from BRU as I can't find it anywhere else.
Thanks!
Holly

ADS

uccomama

Senior Community Member
I have one for my five year old and am delighted with it. It is a very new seat and is currently only available at BRU, it will be available elsewhere but it seems Britax is having some production problems with the covers which is why you can only get it at BRU at this time.

The Boulevard, as you read, is an updated version of the Wizard, the differences being it has wider, redesigned headwings and extra padding which I believe is referred to as the "infant insert" but my five year old uses it, so I don't think you have to removed it at any point.

Deborah

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC