Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    hbanff

New Britax - Boulevard Convertible Car Seat

I just went to my Babies 'R' Us today to fit carseats in my backseat.
    Britax has a new Convertible carseat - Boulevard Convertible Car Seat. From what I have read in BRU site it is replacing the Wizard??
    I read the info on the carseat in the store and it fits kids 5-65lbs and up to 49 inches, which is the same as ther marathon.

here's the write up on it from babiesrus.com
    The Boulevard convertible car seat is the crown jewel in the Britax line of 'True Side Impact Protection' restraints. The deep side wings with EPS foam are engineered and tested for optimum side impact protection and adjust effortlessly with the turn of a knob to grow with your child without removing the seat from your vehicle! The Britax-famous features of built-in lock-offs, 5-point harness with front adjuster, tangle-free webbing, push button release LATCH system with patented Versa-Tether, and sculpted base ensures an easy installation with a secure fit. Comfort abounds with a plush, washable cover, while additional comfort foam, patented HUGS system, shoulder belt comfort pads, integrated toddler pillow, and a removable infant body pillow provide a perfect, adjustable fit as your child grows from 5 to 65 pounds.

It's a beautiful seat! My 4yo sat in it and said it was comfortable and he liked it.

If anyone knows anything about this car seat please let me know. I think I might be buying this one but it looks like I'm going to have to buy it from BRU as I can't find it anywhere else.
    Thanks!
    Holly

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I have one for my five year old and am delighted with it. It is a very new seat and is currently only available at BRU, it will be available elsewhere but it seems Britax is having some production problems with the covers which is why you can only get it at BRU at this time.

The Boulevard, as you read, is an updated version of the Wizard, the differences being it has wider, redesigned headwings and extra padding which I believe is referred to as the "infant insert" but my five year old uses it, so I don't think you have to removed it at any point.

Deborah