Compass Tru Fit update

Wineaux

I sent an email to Richard Goore, the owner of Goore's for Babies to Teens about the Compass Tru Fit as he had done a mini review of a preproduction model in his blog. This is his response to me (Emphasis by me.):
Wineaux,

Sorry for any confusion from my Customer Service Team. I had not reviewed this product with them in detail as it was not coning out for a while and I only recently received my training sheets for the True Fit. I just got an email from the manufacturer and these are not expected now until early to mid February. We are doing some promotions with them so we will be one of the 1st to receive them in the country as soon as they are available. Notes will be added to our item page regarding the dates by tomorrow. You can pre-order yours to ensure you are one of the 1st to get it once it becomes available. Your CC would not be charged until we ship you the product. You could also simply check back on the True Fit item page for updates should the arrival dates change.

Again, thank you for your inquiry.

Richard Goore

Goore’s for Babies to Teens

www.goores.com
Drats! There is no way that I can hold off until February on a second seat for my car, so that means I am back to square one... :mad: So it looks like I'll be getting a Radian 80, albeit there is a 20% off sale on the Zeus that has that nifty swivel that could be a bloody Godsend for me getting Ian in and out of the PT Cruiser Convertible that I drive.

Yes, he'll outgrow it before the Radian, but I will have gotten a much more baby friendly vehicle by then, and there will be always be newer and niftier seats to try by then. I could always get an el cheapo Scenara (Must resist Evilflo...) until the Tru Fit is released, but I'll have spent as much money on those two seats as I would have on either the Radian 80 or the Zeus, and that just goes against my bargain hunting grain, so to speak.

Anyways, I thought I'd update people on the latest release date on the Tru Fit.

ADS

crunchierthanthou

dang!

I'm sure he's not the 8 lbs listed in your signature anymore. The Zeus only rf to 22 lbs. Even at 20% off, that extra convenience is only going to last a few months (I'm guessing a year, max).

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
Double drats. Not that I was planning on getting one, just looking forward to a cool new seat coming out.

MySillyKids

Doh! sorry that wont work out for you!!

However that's going to be PERFECT for me :whistle:!!

My DS2's birthday is in feb, and this will be his.. Ahem... Birthday present!! :D

Wineaux

dang!

I'm sure he's not the 8 lbs listed in your signature anymore. The Zeus only rf to 22 lbs. Even at 20% off, that extra convenience is only going to last a few months (I'm guessing a year, max).
He should be right around 17lbs right now. He's going in for his 6 month check-up and vaxes on the 28th, so I'll know exactly rather soon.

If that flipping Zeus RF'd to at least 30lbs, then I'd get one in a heartbeat, but only 22lbs... Damn, damn damn, damn, damn!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Look for an Uptown on sale... much nicer than the Scenera... (I'm bummed about the Truefit and the Zeus, too, actually...)

arly1983

The Uptown on sale is $87 at our Walmart

BabiesRus has a 15% instore only coupon on the EFTA

The Radian 80 is a nice seat.

ccjones

Bummer. I have been thinking about ordering a TrueFit just for the hell of it! :D I already have three Radians (and gave the ILs the MA to use), but I haven't actually spent money on a car seat since the beginning of 2006, so I figured I can go ahead and splurge since it's been two years! lol

I can't wait to hear what people here think of the TrueFit because I refuse to spend money on a carseat with a base. I am spoiled after using the Radian! LOL 'Tis a shame the TrueFit is getting delayed! :thumbsdown:

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Why do companies do this? It's just so horribly unprofessional. Don't put a date out there until you know you can make it. It's that simple. Gggrrrrr

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC