Charlie in the ETA

Shaunam

Sorry I don't have a more current photo. It's tough getting Charlie out of the house so the last thing I'm thinking of is snapping pics of her in the car seat. LOL

DSCN0300.jpg

So this was taken a few days before she was discharged. She was about 11 1/2 lbs and 23.5" long. It fits her really well and she seems very comfy. She hates it when I put her in it, but then falls asleep every time. :thumbsup: I really don't have any complaints. This seat was VERY handy because DS could still just barely fit in it rf'ing, I could just use the same seat for both kids. Because Charlie has to have someone in the back with her the whole time, I can't have both seats installed so we just take one kid with us at a time. Thankfully there are two grandmas here that are willing to watch DS anytime. So instead of un-installing and re-installing carseats everytime, I just moved up the straps and took out the padding for DS. But alas, I think he's rode rf'ing for the last time in it. He's way too close to the top for me to be comfortable. So he officially outgrew it rf'ing at 32 lbs (fully clothed) and 38". We're getting a mini-van soon thank goodness, so I can just leave both seats in.

Oh, and the straps seem wide at the shoulders, but really, Charlie has quite narrow shoulders for such a big girl. I don't really think it would be a problem for most babies.

ADS

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
She's such a cutie! I love her hair! :love:
It looks like she fits very well in the EFTA. Too bad your DS has outgrown it RF. I really want one of these seats, but I really have no need for it, especially since it's too wide for 3 across. It just looks so nice, though!

BrookeSLP

Very nice! I really like that seat and have recommened it to several friends. It is great to see a picture of a little baby in there.

Brooke

henrietta

I don't know what all machines/monitors she needs to use, but I remember the days of lugging an apnea monitor around. When we brought ds home, the machine weighed more than he did! It was tough, but it got easier. Congrats!!!!!

henrietta

Shaunam

I don't know what all machines/monitors she needs to use, but I remember the days of lugging an apnea monitor around. When we brought ds home, the machine weighed more than he did! It was tough, but it got easier. Congrats!!!!!

henrietta

The only thing she's on now is the feeding pump, which comes with a nifty little backpack and it's not very heavy. She has an apnea monitor, but only at night. We also have to bring the suction machine along, but at least she's not attached to that. LOL Usually for her appointments, we take her off the feeding pump, so she's not hooked up to anything. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC