baby store selling Regent Cougar

USmominOz

and they are asking $269.00 for a car seat that is almost 2 yrs old now and they want 21.90 for shipping? I did e-mail them to see if they still had any available, I am still waiting for a reply.

Last edited:
ADS

teekadog

I'd love to get a new 2- or 3-year-old Regent, if it was priced appropriately as being that old. DD needs a seat, keeps begging for a Regent, and the budget just took a double whammy. I was thinking a half-way-to-expired, half-priced Regent would fit the bill perfectly, as I only need it to last 3 years... Let me know if the store does have it anymore, and I'll make them an offer LOL!

Connor's Mom

They may not be 2 years old just because it is an old cover pattern. Sometimes old stashes of covers are found and put on new seats to sell. Didn't this happen with some Cougar covers not too long ago at Baby Universe or another one of the other online stores?

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
They may not be 2 years old just because it is an old cover pattern. Sometimes old stashes of covers are found and put on new seats to sell. Didn't this happen with some Cougar covers not too long ago at Baby Universe or another one of the other online stores?

:yeahthat:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC