ummm.........interesting????

ADS

Mama!

:eek:

Stick that on top of a Como in a minivan (RF) and you would NEVER be able to get the kid in OR out! Gah!

skipspin

:cool:
Okay, so I really want one of these. I saw them a few months ago, and looked everwhere for something like this two years ago. I ended up rigging an old snugride canopy for DD when we had the top off off-roading.

It would be great for DS Rfing in my Jeep when I have the top off. But, other than a vehicle where the top comes off I can't really see that it would do much other than get in the way.

So, I don't know that I'd "recommend" it except in that rare occasion.

Stretchy Glue

Okay, those are just going a bit beyond. I was thinking that Sunshine seemed to be very creative with their after market products.

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Actually there was a thread last summer about someone's child who had seizures due to sun sensitivity, she had been ticketed for having tinted windows and forced to have the tint removed. I looked for HOURS trying to locate a link for something like that for her. (but never did find one)

beebear23

Senior Community Member
I so need one of those. Poor C has to sit w/the sun on him b/c we haven't had the windows in the truck tinted yet. I should find one cheap.. but I doubt it would fit on the Regent.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Leila would love the one Julie posted -- especially after the trip we took the other day with our new roommates: Leila in Laptop, 3 year old in HBB :)thumbsdown::() leaning over to bother the crap outta Leila the whole way....

Yes, mom has seen all my info *SIGH*

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
But then again all of our seats have the anti rebound bar which your Britax companion has but not the other seats?
We don't have the Companion in Canada, only the Marathon, Roundabout and Parkway. And correct, we have no anti-rebound bar. But, I don't put an anti-rebound bar in the same class as a sunshade anyway. One has to do with meeting safety standards and the other is a cover to block the sun.

USmominOz

We don't have the Companion in Canada, only the Marathon, Roundabout and Parkway. And correct, we have no anti-rebound bar. But, I don't put an anti-rebound bar in the same class as a sunshade anyway. One has to do with meeting safety standards and the other is a cover to block the sun.

I just meant how the same company does things different in other countries.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC