Finally...pics of Doodles in Radian

Tara

So, it's been how long now? Not terrible, but still, "I'll get pics, I'll get pics"

Well here they are:

Doodles: 12.19.07
4 yr, 41", 14" torso 43.5#

DSC_0678-02.jpg

With the original SKJP chest clip

DSC_0673.jpg

2nd slots from the top

DSC_0675.jpg

And lastly, with the IMMI chest clip:
DSC_0693-02.jpg

*please excuse wild hair, we braided yesterday for baking and she slept in it :) *

ADS

ccjones

Looks good! :thumbsup: Now that you tackled replacing the chest clip, are you going to get brave and swap out for the wider buckle tongues and longer crotch strap? lol :D

Tara

LOL I don't know yet
The wider tongs are 'on the way' Russ is sending some to me so I can make my decision.
And..yeah..now I'm considering the longer crotch strap. Would be nice to have on hand 'just in case' anyway, right? LOL

Tara

Yes it's the Monaco. I really like it. Soft & plushy. Every bit as nice as my MA covers.
And I've noticed something I may like even better..it has the trim around the outer edges, nice thick trim and strong elastic. My MA is only a few years old and the elastic is already wearing out. This Radian cover looks more durable. We'll see, of course, but, just something else I noticed.

But, yeah, love the cover.

Seriously contemplated the Princess...but..my girly won't be in this seat for 8 yr so, I opted for neutral. She waffled on Monaco or Princess as I mulled over my seat options, so, all was good :)

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

What at cutie pie! I love that color cover. I wonder if they will be getting that as a replacement cover like they said they would the princess cover. I totally want one of those! :D

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
what is the IMMI clip, if I can ask.......
I thought the Britax clips are approved only? I am so confussed

Britax=IMMI. Safeguard uses them too I think. Who else? Recaro?

She's gorgeous, Tara. She has a stunning face. One of Piper's nicknames is "Doodles." Or Doodlebug.

Wendy

Tara

Oh that's funny Wendy...
DD is Doodle, Doodles or Doodle bug :)
She's daddy's lil Doodle bug

And thanks all...we think she's rather cute, too ... a keeper ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC