Radian Compared to the Regent Pics

mom2riley

Here are some pics of the Radian 65 compared to the Regent.

For the record DS is 34lbs and 41in.

Radian and Regent side by side
PC120025.jpg

Radian compared to headrest (looking from the front)
PC120027.jpg

Regent compared to headrest looking from behind (Regent is taller then headrest)
PC120028.jpg

DS is Radian
PC120033.jpg

DS in Regent
PC120035.jpg

DS is on the slot below the top one in the Radian, with a little room before he is even with it
PC120034.jpg

DS is on the third slot down on the Regent, with room to grow before he is even with it
PC120038.jpg

ADS

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Wow! What a huge difference on the height and harness levels. To think the Radain 80 has the same harness slots as the 65. What a rip off for the people who buy 80's. Thanks for posting!

LuvBug

Here is another comparison photo. Its a few months old, I never did get around to posting them.
For DS the top slots of the radian and the 2nd to top for the regent fit almost the same.
292853451.jpg

Mama!

WOW look at the slots! The top slots on the radian is the same as the 2nd slot on the regent!! So much more growing room!:eek:

scatterbunny

GREAT pics. :)

And yep, in our experience the top slots on the Radian are only a smidge taller than the second-to-top slots on the Regent. H had moved to the top slots of the Regent this summer, right around the time I tried her in the Radian, and in the store she had less than an inch before her shoulders were over the top slots. In the car I know it would have been less than an inch.

mom2riley

I didn't have any daycare kids today so I played with the car seats :whistle: I am glad that they are helpful. There is a huge diffrence between the Radian and Regent. I also did Regent compared to BV pics. Even went as far as to put the Regent on tubs to imitate a base so you can see the height diffrence.

Stretchy Glue

100_0491.jpg

100_0461.jpg

My dd is 5.5 yrs, 55 lbs, and 48 inches.

For reference, here's the Go and Apex also.

100_0479.jpg

100_0483.jpg

She has outgrown these two, and (in my opinion since I have issues with her being above the top slot on the radian) she's outgrown that too. In both of these, as I tightened the harness, she scrunched down. Once I released the tension, she straitened up. Apparently it being below her shoulder hurt a little.

Stretchy Glue

That is a Wicket/Loden on a Husky. I personally hate it but when I offered to buy her the new girly cover she told me "I don't think so" and when I gave her an option, she picked the new tan color. I told her that if she wanted tan, she was keeping that one.
Thanks for the compliment, too. I personally think she's pretty cute but I think my opinion is skewed a little:love:.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC