Evenflo Triumph Advance Pictures

amyg530

my BFF is in town and i've been teaching her about carseats for when she finally gets pg and has some babies :) she dosent really want an infant seat b/c she wont use it as a carrier so i was telling her that the EFTA might be the best seat for her, so we went to TRU and looked at it and i put both the boys in it and took pictures...

heres Collin, hes 1mo 4 days and 11# 8oz they could have still gone a little lower (the straps)

_022.jpg

_021-1.jpg

_020.jpg

and heres Connor hes 2yr 5mo and 31.4# he had 2-3 inches still in the shoulder straps

_025-2.jpg

_026-1.jpg

_027-1.jpg

ADS

keri1292

Wow! That sucker seems wide for a convertible! It appears wider than the MA. Is that just my imagination?

And ya gotta love newborns. He's sleeping while mommy plays musical carseats! :love:

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Very cute models. Thanks for the pics. :)

Great pics, thanks for sharing! :) Your boys are adorable. :love:

That seat really would fit a newborn well, I think.

There's a post in the car seat safety forum that has comparison pics and one of them is a newborn. She fits really well in it too. I think this seat would be a great seat to get many kids from birth to booster. And it's a great price too. (Of note, it also takes up less room when installed rf'ing at a newborn recline than the scenera.)

medcitymama

I know people have mentioned on here that the EFTA isn't a great travel seat because it is so wide......can it be used on a plane?

We're considering this seat to replace DS's SS1. We only fly usually once per year, but that's still once a year we'd need a seat on a plane.

scatterbunny

it also takes up less room when installed rf'ing at a newborn recline than the scenera.)

That's right, I saw those pics--pretty amazing! :) And since the rule about not touching the front seats only applies to Evenflo infant seats, the EFTA really is a great choice for newborn through booster-age in small vehicles with little rear seat front-to-back room, as long as three-across isn't necessary.

my3girls

I'm bumping up this old post! Does anyone know where the post is Jenny is talking about where the EFTA takes up less space RF than a Scenera? These are the 2 seats I'm probably going to suggest to my SIL (#1 - EFTA then any HBB or #2 - Scenera followed by something like the Nautilus or whatever's out by then for EH/Booster) Her twin girls will be outgrowing their buckets sometime this Spring and I get to help her carseat shop!! :D

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I'm bumping up this old post! Does anyone know where the post is Jenny is talking about where the EFTA takes up less space RF than a Scenera? These are the 2 seats I'm probably going to suggest to my SIL (#1 - EFTA then any HBB or #2 - Scenera followed by something like the Nautilus or whatever's out by then for EH/Booster) Her twin girls will be outgrowing their buckets sometime this Spring and I get to help her carseat shop!! :D

It was posted by wildeyes. If you do a search for her threads in the carseat forum you'll find it - I think it's called "It's installed" or something along those lines... I'll go do a quick search and come back with the link if I find it.

eta: Here's the thread I was thinking of: http://www.car-seat.org/showpost.php?p=280313&postcount=1

The comparison pic to the front seat space with the scenera isn't there anymore though. You can see there's a good amount of room than & it's a hyundai elantra that the triumph advance is installed in - and it's installed with a newborn recline angle.

wildeyes

aww!! somebody remembered my pics!! i feel special now!! lol
here is the origianl pic of the EFTA installed, fron seat dash.
S7300236.jpg

and here is the same picture, with arrows to show where the seat was with the scenera installed. imagine the pink on top of the orange.
dash.jpg

i lost the pic of the scenera.
wanna see the pic of the baby in it?? ( love that pic)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC