Sleeping in a Radian?

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
I've seen some people comment that they are concerned about FF kids not having enough "side" to sleep comfortably, so I had my DS take a pic while we were driving home today...

IMG_1386.jpg

That's Macha, sound asleep. :) She slept in the Radian on the plane, too, but I had it reclined so I figured that helped. This is in our Astro van, and it's very upright! (And yes, her head is shaved. She asked to have it short like her brothers, and is quite pleased with it! :) )

ADS

KirasMommy

Senior Community Member
Kira is a big car sleeper and will sleep in Radian. But I noticed she doesn't fall asleep as quickly in the Radian as she did in the Marathon. We'll probably put the Radian in DH's car and move the Marathon back into mine since she's in my car more often.

canadianmom2three

Great pics - love the haircut! My DS falls asleep in the Radian no problem, in fact just last night we headed off for a 10 minute drive to gymnastics, and he was chatting away...midsentence he kind of faltered off, and I looked back a minute later to see him fast asleep. If only he would do the same at home in his bed:p

ThreeBeans

She's such a beautiful girl. I love that you respect her enough to let her call her hair her own :love:

Bean the First always sleeps quite well in his FF Radian.

mom2riley

She is beautiful! DS has fallen asleep in the Radian many times, he falls asleep in the car even if we only are driving for 5min.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
How sweet. And I love how you let her shave her head.

My dd sleeps in her radian too, but takes much longer to fall asleep in it than she did in the MA. We have the Comfy Soft for her though that we use since we had bought it fro ds anyways. The toddler head support is really nice actually. :)

Tara

My 4 yr old easily and comfortably crashes out in her FF Radian too. She has the 80 with the body pillow moved up for head support..but I really don't think it would matter to her if it weren't there.

Lea_Ontario

Boo and Bug have had no trouble falling asleep in their Radians.
Both have the body support pillow things though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC