Insulated Overalls?

ADS

amy919

I'm not sure. Would they have a cost on over them? They *look* thin, but it's hard to tell in a picture. I would think that the bigger issue would be in the legs and trying to accommodate the crotch buckle.

CandCfam

No, there'd be no heavy jackets on in the car seat.;)
These really don't *look* any bulkier than a full skirt would be, and I've buckled around my fair share of full skirts with Kenzie and Taylor w/out issue. Harness has always been appropriately tightened.
Very tempting at those prices. We don't really need them though, but I was actually asking for someone on another board I frequent.

OT: The pink one looks alot like the floraly Radian girly cover.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
*I* would not put my kid in a carseat in one of those. Even if they are thin enough, the kid would be uncomfortably hot once the car got warmed up, and my DD is very picky about temperature. :twocents:

Suzibeck

I've not had trouble with that sort of thing in the past. I would go with the old test of buckle in with them on, tighten the harness, remove child without loosening the harness, take them off and rebukle. If the harness is too loose, then don't use them in the seat. If the harness is OK, then you are good to have dc wear them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC