Anyone else get a damaged LATCH manual? :(

monzogary

Senior Community Member
First of all I want to thank Susan for going through all the trouble she did with the LATCH manual ordering. I was so looking forward to getting it, and it came today yeah! I unwrapped it and the front cover looked good, then I opened the cover, and the front title page has a lot of big dark fingerprints all over it as well as the back page. The binding was not attached to the cover except for a tiny little piece which ripped as soon as I opened the book again. There is also some damage to some of the front pages. The book is usable if I can fix the binding, but for the price I am fairly disappointed. Did everyone else who got their book so far get it in good condition? I am definitely not placing blame on Susan, it sounds like she barely had the books in her possession long enough to send them back out again. Just wondering if I got a bad one or what?!
Here are pics I snapped minutes after I unwrapped it:
http://picasaweb.google.com/monzogary/LATCHManual

Last edited:
ADS

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
I didn't order one, but Gypsy just now showed me hers and it looked fine. Sorry to hear yours was in such bad shape!

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I got mine today and it is in mint condition! I am sorry yours is all a mess...I hope you can get it taken care of.

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I'm sorry that happened....I thought the cover looked a lil big one one...but went ahead and wrapped them up. I seriously did bring the box in, counted to make sure I had the right number, put one aside for me, wrapped and addressed them and took them up to the post office.

Definatly call Nancy--feel free to use my name---my last name is pronounced as if it only has 1 "L" on the end. It confuses people. It's funny how people think it's the word that ends in -le. If there's a prob, let me know and I'll call and talk with her as well.

Susan

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC