LATCH Manuals--final update!

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
They came today...of course UPS just drops them on the step without even knocking, so who knows how long they were there. I checked many times today though!

Once I found them, I immediately wrapped and addressed each one. I made it to the post office just as she was closing. So they are there. She wasn't sure that she could get them post marked before the truck comes tonight though. So they might not leave until tomorrow.

So between 2-9 days you should finally get them. It's silly how long this process has taken. I don't think I'll be doing that again.

They were originally supposed to come yesterday, but I think they got held up. To get to where we live you have to cross a very large bridge....and we had very high winds yesterday--so they wouldn't allow box trucks or tractor trailers to cross yesterday. They were scanned into my local UPS after 11pm last night.

So there you have it...they are on there way to you!

Susan

ADS

ThreeBeans

Yay! Good grief, what a cluster, you have been a saint to put up with all of this crud for us :thumbsup:

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Oh yea--forgot something...

They are all coming wrapped in brown paper---cut up grocery store bags.

And I used the addy's from your paypal accounts...so some were addressed to men, even though I think it was all women who ordered them.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I must tell you all. The Latch manual can be very addicting :love: Don't for get you can get a CEU by taking the quiz.

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I'm addicted to mine already!!! I'll do the quiz later...but I really want to get my hands on the LATCH study now.

Oh---and the one going to the military addy---I didn't ask, but it'll probably take more than 9 days to get to you!

Susan

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I'm addicted to mine already!!! I'll do the quiz later...but I really want to get my hands on the LATCH study now.

Oh---and the one going to the military addy---I didn't ask, but it'll probably take more than 9 days to get to you!

Susan

The quiz is easy. Just make sure to record the required info for recert. Keep a hard copy withthe date you took it in a safe place in case of an audit. When you log into you account click recertifiction cycle enter info. then follow the directions from there. Or you can print the CEU log and record it there and enter them all later. I enter mine as I go. I actually have 5 CEU's plus I will get more for Lifesavers 2008. I also still have not had time to watch the Illinois state vieos, but plan on it.

lovinwaves

Susan

I mailed something to Katiesmommy waaaayy over in Japan, and she got in super speed time LOL! So who knows :shrug-shoulders:

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Thank you SOOO much for doing this for us! I can't wait to get mine and I am sorry it was such a PITA for you. Thanks again! Oh and my paypal addy is under my husbands name just so you know you didn't mail to the wrong person. :p

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Nope--I ordered only what I needed. There was a group of us that did it together to save a few bucks....and it took FOREVER!

I didn't get to do the webcast---I live in the sticks...so we don't have high speed. Our only option would be satelite net--and that's like $600 to set up and then the outragous monthly fee. No thanks.

Susan

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Susan, mine arrived today! Thank you sooooo soooo much for organizing this. I know it ended up being a huge hassle for you! Thank you thank you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC