RE-RF'ing..

luvmy2

So I weighed my son and he is not quite 31 lbs, I was thinking he was closer to 32.5... so I turned him back RF'ing! He loves "riding back-erds like his baby sister!" :D

eta: I have his BV in the middle seat of my Jeep Commander. I have the top tether anchored to a metal thing under the passenger seat, is that ok?

Last edited:
ADS

luvmy2

We had to go BACK to FF. :( It sucks. He weighed more on the scale at my MIL's so I turned him back around. I hate that they have to grow up!

ThreeBeans

eta: I have his BV in the middle seat of my Jeep Commander. I have the top tether anchored to a metal thing under the passenger seat, is that ok?

If it's bolted to the car, and it doesn't move when the passenger seat is adjusted, it sounds like a good anchorage point.

D

damianwills

How much room do you have beside your BV in the other two seats, could you put another infant seat and a booster, can you fit two adults? We were thinking of buying the Commander but are curious about configuring with our future children. Thanks for your help.
Catherine

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC