Does anyone have a BRU coupon code?

ADS

Megan's Mom

Do you have a store near you, or are you going to order online? I ordered my dd the Meghan Blvd at our BRU on Saturday and used a 15% off coupon. They are going to ship the seat to the store with no S&H fees and then I will pick it up there. When I checked out, they gave me a booklet with two 15% off coupons. One of the coupons starts this week and then other is for closer to Christmas. I bet they would give you a coupon book if you could go in to the store and ask.

mom2riley

We don't have any BRUs near or even a little far from us. So I have to order online. I wish they had a 15% off coupon online. I am ordering the Meghan BV also:whistle:

Megan's Mom

I am really looking forward to seeing the Meghan cover IRL. I was never a pink person at all before I had my daugther. Now I like pink, but I am a little worried that the Meghan cover will be a little too much. My daughter's name is Megan, so when I was trying to decide what seat to get her it just seemed to be a sign that the Boulevard in the Meghan cover was the one to get!!! :p

mom2riley

I know I can't wait to see it! I called before ordering to see if I could go into Toys R Us and get it shipped there. The rep on the phone said they are no longer doing site to store shipping. So I went for it. I sold DD's Brooke MA to fund it. I just love pink/green combos and when the other mama posted the IRL pics I knew I had to have Meghan, lol. Plus I had never seen a BV in person until my neighbor ordered one last week. DD didn't mind the wings so I knew it was a sign. I love the name match, my friend has a daughter named Shannon and she got her a Shannon BV. When did they say you would get yours?

ETA: Link to the Meghan IRL pic http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=29263&highlight=Meghan

Megan's Mom

They told me it would usually take 7-14 days, but that some of the BRU trucks are being used for TRU for Christmas so it might take a little longer. The guy who typed in the order told me they usually come in after only a few days, but they have to say 7-14....so, maybe by early next week?

mom2riley

You will probably get it before me. When you do you have to post pics/what you think. I hope mine comes quickly since DH said to "be happy with the seat you have" and then I sold it, lol. I need to get a new pink seat in the car ASAP. :whistle:

Wineaux

If you pay with PayPal on BRU then you will get a 20% rebate (max $50) to your PayPal account. You can also get an additional 1-2% cash back via either eBates, or FatWallet.

Mama!

If you pay with PayPal on BRU then you will get a 20% rebate (max $50) to your PayPal account. You can also get an additional 1-2% cash back via either eBates, or FatWallet.

WOW Really? Man, I wish I needed something :p

mom2riley

I wasn't sure if that was still going on. But, I paid through pp just in case. I am glad I did it. :) Once I get the rebate it will make it cheaper then a MA, woohoo!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC