Do you think this is a little much?

arly1983

I am just not crazy about my Park Ave cover on the Boulevard and I have never liked the Sahara Regent cover.

I am thinking of getting a Huntington Regent and Boulevard Cover for myself for Christmas....

To much Huntington?

showimage.jpg
100233HUNTINGTO.jpg

What I really wish I had was a Classic Regent and Boulevard
Cover :love:

44527178-177x150-0-0_RegentYouthCla.jpg
yhst-25421293382490_1976_4460258.gif

ADS

ZephyrBlue

My Huntington BV cover will be here on Tuesday; I'll take IRL pics if you like :)

I wasn't thrilled w/the Park Avenue cover, either

melniemi

Is Camille in the Blvd now? or the EFTA?? Just trying to keep up! I think you should wait until you get your compass true fit before spending money on covers! Maybe you'll want two of those instead?

mominabigtruck

Where did my post go:confused:
I have a classic blvd cover that I would trade you for in a heartbeat. I think its just the boringest thing but that's all they had other then black when I bought mine.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I think its just the boringest thing but that's all they had other then black when I bought mine.
That's just how I felt, too! But, it actually matched my vehicle interior so for that reason I liked it :) I like it when seats match eachother & especially when they match the vehicle interior ;) However, my minivan was full of various animal print carseats because Leila is a girl who KNOWS what she likes :p

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I would definitely do the Huntington combination (I didn't know there was a BV cover!). :D

Personally, I think Classic is ugly.

arly1983

Is Camille in the Blvd now? or the EFTA?? Just trying to keep up! I think you should wait until you get your compass true fit before spending money on covers! Maybe you'll want two of those instead?

I have a BV for her. The EFTA I bought to try out but it was going to my mom for her car. She will be meeting my sis at college night classes to pick up neice. She will keep her till her dad gets off work at 7 pm.

I thought I had more time.They were going to just move the carrier till the baby was older but my sister is not comfortable with the no base install and the SS1 needs to be in BIL's truck.

Anyway, I am not going to argue with them if they want to leave their seats where I install them.

arly1983

After the recaros, I no longer plan on any carseats being what I need it to be. Lowers expectations and frustration.

melniemi

The Compass infant seat is pretty nice so I expect the true fit to be too! Maybe I'll order one and be a guinea pig with you!:love:

arly1983

The more the merrier...

I just have a feeling about the true fit, not a bad feeling, just a feeling that it is not going to be as nice for RFing as for FFing but we shall see.

I would rather be pleasantly surprized than disapointed.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC