My SEARS deal!! $60 for a roundabout and parkway. LOL

mykidsmylife

I just went to sears b/c I called and they had really good deals on the Roundabout and Parkway!!
So I get there and the prices were $89.99 for the Roundabout and $39.99 for the Parkway! Not the price I was told!

Anyways so I got a mangaer b/c had the boys in bed a dragged them out to go. After complaining she told me she would give them to me for the price the girl told me over the phone but she could only give me one of each. So I got the Roundabout for $29.99 and the Parkway for $16.99

So here I am at home enjoying my new carseats.
Now I have a solution for Johnathons Britax obsession and the nexts babies seat! Johnathon will go into the BLVD (if he fits) he gets his Britax. Seth in the Roundabout! The Parkway packed away for future use. The next baby will use the snugride then go to the Roundabout!

We are all happy. Solution met and it only cost me under $60!!!!

It pays to complain and I am on cloud NINE!

Here are pics!!

newcarseats007.jpg

newcarseats005.jpg

newcarseats003.jpg

ADS

mykidsmylife

I know I am sooo phsyced.. I just tried Johnathon in the Blvd and he fits with plenty of grwoth left. He is soooo excited about it!

I just wish I could have gotten a lot more at that price and sold them on EBAY!

keri1292

:eek:

What's the DOM? Great deal no matter what the DOM! I'm gonna call Sears tomorrow. :evil grin: I still haven't bought my 7 year old a booster. That Parkway is looking good. :thumbsup:

Mama!

Oh good grief, I need to call Sears and buy what I can. Surely they can be Ebay'd? We need $$ for medical bills!:eek:

steph

:eek: What a deal!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you got the RA for $40!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were those the prices they quoted you or did you get it for less???

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We have that same Parkway as the spare for Aiden's friend's. I love that seat. :)

mykidsmylife

I got the Roundabout for $30! That was what she quoted me on the phone. The actual price was $89.99 (on sale)... Crazy but her mistake. LOL

steph

I got the Roundabout for $30! That was what she quoted me on the phone. The actual price was $89.99 (on sale)... Crazy but her mistake. LOL

I wonder if she is getting fired:whistle:!!! I'm so jealous and I don't even have a kiddo to put in either seat (Ryan is too tall for the RA rf)!!!

mykidsmylife

Yeah it is a rather short seat.
Johnathon sat in it. His ears are even with he top of the shell and his shoulders are a half an inch above the tops slot so it would have lasted him until 4.

And look at Seth. He only has a few inches until he is out of it rear-facing.

I am going to install them. YeAh!!!

L-and-A

that is awesome!! i wish i could get a deal like that!! i think im gonna call sears tomorrow and see if they make the same mistake lol

mykidsmylife

thanks everyone. I love the Roundabout. It is short but perfect for Seth for right now. It will make our trip easier...

Johanthonloves the Blvd. He told me he has a cool seat now. LOL.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC