Radian65 transport Canada approved?

momto2novboys0405

Hi all,
I am a USA girl but I have several friends in Canada. They were looking at hwh seats and I mentioned the Radian both were really into the seat but one of my friends called transport canada and safekids canada and she was told it was not approved as a hwh seat (this was yesterday). I see it listed all over the place on CA websites and I see the 65lb weight limit.

I guess I'm just asking if it is approved or not? if not how could it be sold? I'm thinking transport is mixed up in the info they gave her but then again I could be wrong....it wouldn't be the first or last time:eek:

Thanks
Erin

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
The Radian is approved to 65lbs here.

We do not have the Radian 65 or Radian 80 per se.

They are just called the Radian and the Radian Premier. Both now harness to 65lbs and can be found at specialty baby stores and a few online places...
Babyproofingplus
dearbornbaby (free shipping)
tjskids
tummiestotots (free shipping)

They can also be found at Canadian Tire, but CT only has the 48lbs limit Radians.

momto2novboys0405

Jen,
Thank you so much! I was thinking it HAD to be approved because I found it on TJ's and a few other sites. I wouldn't imagine they would be allowed to sell a seat if it didn't meet regulations or standards1:p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC