Great Power Points from Lifesavers 2007

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I was browsing and came across this. I think it is great it is available for those of us wo could not attend.

I have not gone through all of them, but good stuff :thumbsup:

ETA: I was not sure on where I should put this. If a mod thinks it needs to be moved to Technical please do so :)

Last edited:
ADS

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Just bumping this up....I thought is was good info. Maybe others do not :confused: since no one has replied. At any heres my bump.

scatterbunny

I think it's fabulous info to have, I just haven't had time to watch it all! ;) Adding it to my links, though, thank you!

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Thank you Jenny! :love: No one was relying at all, so I thought maybe it was jsut me that thought they were good.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
No, they're awesome. If only I had the chance to really sit down and go through them all uninterrupted. ;)

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
No, they're awesome. If only I had the chance to really sit down and go through them all uninterrupted. ;)

Thanks Jean! I was hoping it would be of interest to some of the people who can't afford to go to LS. I am hoping to go to Oregon for 2008.

katiesmommy

Take me with you!!

Nora,

We were going to ask you if you wanted to go once we are certain it's going to happen. DH doesn't care if I go, it's a matter of making sure I have the money together and that I can't get out there at the right time. Oh, and I'm trying to see if I can find a babysitter that will go with us to keep K at the hotel. I really don't want to leave her with her grandpa for that long.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
OK this is what I found out and emailed to my DH: (I fibbed a little on the LS conference and hotel having to be paid by the begining of Feb. It is actually Feb 28th for LS and March 14th for the hotel)

have already asked you about this, but want to remind you about it now. It is $250 for the conference. Hotel is about $150 plus my flight to Portland. If I get tickets very soon I can get webfares. Th cost for my ticket would be $275.50 plus tax. I do not know how long the internet rates will be available. This is the cheapest airfare. going Southwest. The hotel and conference have to be paid by the begining February to get these rates.

http://www.lifesaversconference.org/index.html

Anyway if someone does not know what to get me for my birthday or Christmas they can give me money to help pay for this. I really think we should at least get the airline tickets soon though so we can guarantee the rate. So basically $700 give or take plus spending money.

So I guess we will see. I will keep you posted ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC