Happy Dance Time!!

3acorns4Christy

MY BOY IS RF AGAIN!!

Poor little guy has been fighting illnesses left and right for the last few months, he'll gain weight and drop it fast. He was up to 32.7lbs empty belly fully clothed, last Tuesday. So I turned him FF because with a full belly he would have been over. I cried turning him because he is just 19months.
Last night I weighed him full belly, fully clothed 27.9lbs!!! I was ready to jump up and down! Yep he lost weight again, figured it would happen because he is active and running around but has pneumonia and is barely eating. BUT HE CAN RF AGAIN!!

I turned his seat last night! Looks so much better. Little stinker better not gain it back so fast;)

ADS

SPJ&E

I hate that he's sick, but it's great that he can RF again! Hopefully he won't gain it back so fast this time and can stay RF for a long time!

3acorns4Christy

Well we got the official weigh in this morning. The meds he is on causes hyperactivity, loss of appitite and loose stools. So it equals weight loss.

He is 23.3lbs. I'm not thrilled about that but his doctor isn't concerned because it is from the medicine which he will be finished in 5days.

SPJ&E

That is definitely a significant weight loss! If the doctor is okay with it though, I would try not to worry about it. I'm betting his appetite will pick back up in no time and he'll be right back to himself!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC