My Signo came today!

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I feel like I've been waiting forever and ever for this day! My first impression of it is that it is really nice and plush. DD sat in it and loves the 'pillows' and said, "it is soft all over!" I won't be able to try installing it until tomorrow... here's to hoping it goes in easily in my van. Just a couple quick pictures:
100_3523.jpg

100_3522.jpg

:):D:love:

ADS

laurenrachey

Would you mind listing your DD's stats? Height, weight and torso height? How long do you think it will last her? Or rather, how much growing room does she have?

AmyKat

Mine came today, too. I wish my DD liked it as much as your's does.

I love the blush color. It reminds me of a North Face jacket.

I love the feel of the material. It's so soft all over.

I love the sturdiness of the seat. It feels so strong and stable.

My DD, on the other hand, thinks it's a torture chamber.

I have tons of pictures both in and out of the van but my camera and Vista are not compatible :mad: so I can't upload them.

I installed it in the my 2004 Nissan Quest captains chair, rear facing with LATCH in less than two minutes. It was rock solid but it was too upright when I put DD in it. So, I used a rolled up towel and I got the recline where I wanted it to be. But, DD was still miserable. I left it installed so we'll see how it goes tomorrow in a moving car. If she's still screaming when I get home from work, I'll be sending the seat back.

Amy

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Yep, this is for R. She LOVES it! It really does look like elephant ears, even more in person than it does in pictures! :D She is 4 1/2, 36-37 lbs, and maybe 40" tall(?) I haven't measured her height for awhile, so I'm sort of guessing on that! Right now she fits great in the seat, but there is no way it will fit her to 70 lbs. She has plenty of hip room with the insert removed, but I think she will run out of room in the shoulder area at some point. I'm guessing she'll be able to use it for another 3 yrs. I haven't even played around with the harnesses to see how high they go and how much growing room she actually has. Overall, I think it is very comparable to the BV, except that the BV has the advantage of RF tethering. And the headwings on the Signo are a little more substantial than on the BV. The thing that DH was most impressed with are the LATCH connectors - silly guy:love: - he had no idea that those same kind of LATCH connectors are on all of our Britax & Radian seats... he was thinking back to the ones that were on our old Triumphs - the hook style!
I am SO glad the R likes it so much. She always gets SO attached to her car seats!
And no, the candy did not come with the car seat! LOL! That came from the gas station because she was so good when grandma was babysitting her today - how's that for a bribe?! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC