Look, all smiles.....

100_1877.jpg

100_1876.jpg

wuchu think? :whistle:

Last edited:
ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
So were you test driving or did you buy? Looks good. :) Or is this the rental while yours gets fixed?
I'd get rid of the license plate picture ;)

Holly

How cool! You need a pic of your baby too though! We all want to see how big he has gotten! So is this a permanent thing? Did you get rid of your radians? I thought you liked them?

crunchierthanthou

Is that the 2005 Freestar you were asking about? It looks much more comfortable. You can still use the SS1 base and I doubt they can kick each other in the head anymore.

melniemi

How fun! Is it yours? Did you always have those seats or are they new too?? I love new seats and new vehicles!

ThreeBeans

I still have the Radians, they will go in my husband's Stratus. I've always had the Britaxes, I had to give them up when we had Bean the Third :mad:

Yup, it's ours, bought and signed for and sitting in my garage right now! The ride home was sooooo peaceful...no one was kicking anyone in the face:whistle:

Cindy&Connor

Very nice. My sil has the same van and she loves it. I love my Taurus but it sure is nice to take her van and have the kids not be able to touch each other.

mommy2env

w00t! congrats!

The only thing I hate about my van is that since there is more room, there is more of a mess. :thumbsdown:

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
Congratulations! I love vans... kids are spaced out, easy to hide in the van and buckle on cold/rainy/snowy days. :)

Splash

AJ has an 06 Monterey (same body, more upgrades in the interior). I hate it with a passion and think it was a huge waste of cash. I wanted a Sienna, she wanted adjustable pedals that she never adjusts. Her car, her choice. It's wickedly hard to put car seats in, but she loves it. The back seat is not meant for adults, though. Adults might *fit* back there, but it would be extremely uncomfortable for them after more than 15 minutes or so. The seat is basically on the ground.

Congrats on the new van! Definitely a must for a three car seat family!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC