who has brought a 2005 peg perego carseat on a plane recently?

U

Unregistered

if you have flown on a plane recently with a 2005 model peg perego (primo viaggio) carseat, did you bring the base with you? did you have any problems with them allowing you to bring it on the plane or fitting it in the seat?
I am traveling with my 6 month old in a few weeks, hoping to snag an open seat for my son's carseat. otherwise i will be holding him in my lap :(, as we can't afford the expense of two seats.
thanks for any help!

ADS

dd9736

you will not physically be able to strap the seat in without the base, i've played with ours, just playing, and it's just not possible to even pretend it would be secure, without the base, you would be safer not using the seat at all, then just using without the base

I wouldn't want to check the base at checkin anyway, to carry it through the airport, i'd bring bungee straps, and bungee the base to the back of the stroller

if you were to run into a prob with a flight attendant, i'd just kindly inform them, that the seat does not function w/o the base

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC