Anyone know what car seat that is???

mamabear

I was watching TV last night and a SUV commercial came on. It's the one where a giant red push pin(like you'd put in a map) in on top of the car driving down the road.

There is a scene in the middle where a mom turns around and smiles at her sleeping daughter in a carseat.

The carseat is tan with tan straps and has a white chest clip. I *thought* i could see a faint hint of a Britax label behind the kids head, but the chest clip and straps looked like a Radian. She looked like a big kid too, and the seat looked really comfy.

Anyone seen this???

ADS

crunchierthanthou

Yeah, definitely a Graco chest clip. It looks like the straps are below her shoulders in addition to being so loose and her ears would probably be above the shell if she wasn't leaning over. :thumbsdown:

Splash

Um, they've changed that commercial. Or something. Because I remember the big stink caused here over "ths Kia commercial" even though I never saw it. I then saw it and couldn't figure out what had people so upset. It was the same kid, in the same comfortsport, with the harness tight and the chest clip properly positioned. Almost too big, sure, but "almost" too big isn't dangerous in the least. Maybe someone did complain and they listened... because the commercial I saw was pretty darn impressive for car seat usage in mass media.

Lea_Ontario

bellyclip.jpg

That is horrible - so loose ! I really hope that they reshot that scene.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC