tether anchor part number

mommyto4

Can tether anchors be added to a 1999 Ford F350? If so, can someone please get part numbers for me? A friend of mine just bought one of these trucks and didn't relize it had no tether anchors. So, she asked me since she knows I'm a car seat geek.:D. Thanks.

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
According to the LATCH manual tether anchors can only be added to the front seat.

F-250 thru F-550 Super Duty 1999-2000
F81Z25613D74-A Center 1 Weld nut in back wall
F81Z25613D74-AA Passenger Side 1 Weld nut in back wall

Air bag on/off switch on all regular cabs and extended cabs with passenger side air bag

mommyto4

Hmmm. That's not good, but thanks anyway. I was hoping that they could be added to the back seat. Her DD is a tiny 9 1/2 year old that rides in a Regent.

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
Are you sure it's a 1999 or an F-350?

There are tether anchor part numbers for the back seat of the F-150 and F-250 LD

mommyto4

I'm pretty sure she said it was a 99 F350, but I'll double check with her later today or tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC