Swedish Translation

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Too lazy/busy (take your pick :)) to find an online translator at the moment, but please know that I'm not advocating anyone using this seat here now matter how excited I might seem by the potential of this seat....

Is this a high weight COMBINATION seat? :eek::D:thumbsup: or CONVERTIBLE? (picture below links you to the Swedish Britax website)

Again, foreign seats are not legal in the US & besides, Leila's darn near ready for full time booster use anyway :eek: but oh how I do hope Britax will consider my request to turn the Parkway into a high weight harness/booster combo someday soon *fingers crossed* not for Leila but for every other family of kids too big to RF who needs the fit + safety of a Radian FF type seat (hint hint Britax: the Parkway fits great in tight squeezes & I curse you for discontinuing it, LOL)

Those must be RF lock offs & I don't see shoulder belt guides, but it looks similar enough to the Parkway that I'm optimistically hopeful (probably just more like unrealistically hopeful, huh? LOL)

Last edited:
ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I think the little red parts sticking out from under the head wings would be shoulder belt guides.

I didn't go look at the website because I can't translate. ;)

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
It's tested in group 0, 1 and 2... maybe it's a 3 in 1 that actually works! :)

Rearfacing to 25kg.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Duuuuude: RF to ~50# ... if its top harness slot is like the TwoWayPlus or Husky/Regent (preferably 65# FF harness) & a tall booster ... I'll be in carseat heaven :love: I don't need no stinkin' cup holders or animal print covers when something THAT good exists :p Minimum 8 year life span would be lovely, too, though :twocents:

Oh Briiiiitaaax! :whistle: c'mon, make US one o' these will ya???

CandCfam

Oh, I am in love.:love:

Three ways to be used
Can be used on three different ways

- in beginning bakåtvänt

- framåtvänd, with the child in the stool sele

- framåtvänd, with the child in the car belt

WHY can't WE have something like that?

That is a flippin' awesome (looking/sounding) seat.

It's odd though, one part of their information says 6 months to 6 years, and another says birth to 6 years.

Lara

I just called my mom and told her that's what dd and I want for Christmas :p. Too bad it won't happen! I think Dorel needs to take a hint from this seat lol.

Wineaux

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

This handy little website will handle all of your translation needs.
:D

Well, except for pesky Swedish websites... Darned Swedes!

Try this one for Swedish, and other languages: http://www.systransoft.com/

They are also having a 50% off sale on their software for Thanksgiving! Get their web based translator with realtime translation of websites in either IE or Firefox for only $49.

Last edited:

baby_alex

This seat is all new on the market. It could be used RF from 0-25 kg. FF with harness from 0-18 kg. FF with the cars belts from 15-25.

Really looking forward till its out in our stores. To day my 5 year old is RF in Britax Secura. I hope that multi tech is a little bit bigger. :)

Wineaux

So... Once it's in and you've had a chance to test drive it, what are the chances we'll be able to acquire some seats from you folks overseas? Hmmmm...........

lenats31

Here is the Multi-Tech user guide:

http://www.britax.se/pdffiler/Multi-tech2008ny.pdf

August2008C001.jpg

Marts2008001-1.jpg

Marts2008008.jpg

Lena

remken

Those must be RF lock offs & I don't see shoulder belt guides, but it looks similar enough to the Parkway that I'm optimistically hopeful (probably just more like unrealistically hopeful, huh? LOL)

It looks more like the frontier without armrests and locking clips where the cup holders are on the frontier. At least to me it does.

Synchro246

This seat is all new on the market. It could be used RF from 0-25 kg. FF with harness from 0-18 kg. FF with the cars belts from 15-25.

Really looking forward till its out in our stores. To day my 5 year old is RF in Britax Secura. I hope that multi tech is a little bit bigger. :)

So it RFs longer than it FFs. . .interesting.

I LOVE that green. It's beautiful!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC