LOOK Brio Zento is coming to NZ!!

ADS
Hi Jess,

Wow is X still not 16kg?
Yes I hope to get one as my niece is still under 25kgs and currently uses the MA when in my car so I will pop her rf when in my care. I also have a 2 year old I look after and would prefer that he is rf for piece of mind. Will you get one for your DD as well?

Jessie78

Yup when she exceeds the RF limit of the Scenera, as she'll get it after X. Good to have a higher RF limit seat available soon, so the Scenera's not the only one.

CRS

Senior Community Member
Is the Zento taller then the Two-Way?

Apparently, well according to those I talked to in Norway it is but I'm not entirely sure that it is. I've seen both (since I do have a BTWE) and haven't compared them side by side but just at a guess I would say the BTWE is taller.

That's great :D

Is this the first seat in NZ RF up till 25 kg?

Yes, the highest at the moment is 16kgs and then 12kgs or capsules rf to 13kgs.

We are also getting the compass seat range here in early 2008. I say bring on the competition.

Brio will not be sold in store - private retailer only and the compass will be in stores.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC