Is there any car that can hold three BVs across?

Karen

I am pregnant and due in June, but I have this strange sense that it is twins! Right now we have a Prius and there is no way that I can fit three across. I'd hate to buy a minivan, I would if there was a hybrid option. Is there a car that will fit three BVs? I really want them all in Britax seats.

ADS

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I am pregnant and due in June, but I have this strange sense that it is twins! Right now we have a Prius and there is no way that I can fit three across. I'd hate to buy a minivan, I would if there was a hybrid option. Is there a car that will fit three BVs? I really want them all in Britax seats.

I'm not sure what vehicle would fit three Britax seats across but have you checked out the Sunshine Kids Radian? It is a seat that is narrow and can fit three across in some vehicles. I have both Britax and Radian seats and like both.

Last edited:

Amaris

I haven't had 3 britax seats in 3 across before but I managed a regent, a marathon, and a safeseat in the back of an impala!

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
I haven't had 3 britax seats in 3 across before but I managed a regent, a marathon, and a safeseat in the back of an impala!

That would be 60" across if you go off carseatdata.org website with your 3 seat set up. And, 3 Blvd would be 58.5" so I say 3 Blvds across the Impala is very do able.

all together ooky

I bet the new Ford Taurus will do it too. It has the largest rear seat of it's class (bigger than an Impala. And it got good crash scores too. Haven't tried carseat installations in it though.

chelle80

I'm pretty sure that an Impala could handle it, mine can handle a regent and 2 RF FPSVDs. A Taurus could probably handle them too, i think the back seat is a little bit bigger in them than the impala.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC