I've been thining (and it's scary)

MorgieBear'sMama

I just bought dd a new MA, now I'm thinking about selling the MA to get her a Regent!

I am worried, she's about to move into the top harness slots and I don't know how much longer she will last in it.

How long will it take her to grow 2 inches in the torso? Would it be worth it to get her a Regent, or just stick with the MA? Will the MA get her to a good booster age? Right now she is 3 years and 9 months, weighs 37lbs and has a 14 1/2 inch torso. She just went through a big growth spurt and I don't expect another one for about a year, she tends to do most of her growing in the fall. I know I'm rambling, does anyone have any advice? I was hoping the MA would be the last seat we needed and would last her atleast a year and a half. Then I planned on selling it to recoup some of the money I spent on it.

ADS

Amaris

Michael moved to the top slots of his marathon around the same age and outgrew it about a year ago. He was 5yrs 5mths, so it took him nearly 2 years!

Suzibeck

It took my dd over two years, closer to 3 years, to grow those last two inches in her torso. But, every kid is different, so I can't promise your dd won't outgrow it faster. I think someone said it takes 6 inches of overall growth, on average, for 2 inches of torso growth. That was pretty accurate for my dd.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC