Turned DD1 FF today (pics)

michelle3802

Two months after turning DD1 rf she had a growth spurt and is now 33 pounds. She is not happy about it!

Here she is on her last day rf in the BV
PB140057.jpg

and here she is now ff in the MA (the Radian is in pieces while I "upgrade" it)
PB160061.jpg

PB160063.jpg

She's trying not to look at the camera since she is soooooo very mad at me for making her face forward.:rolleyes:

ADS

becca011906

Senior Community Member
Aw sweet... question though... if you have to BV then why not use that for FFing??? I'd much rather use it FF then a radain for the SIP since she's out board, unless you have Side air bags... JMIO though I was just courious! :)

SPJ&E

She's beautiful and that's so funny that she's mad at you for turning her around!

I was also going to ask why the Marathon now instead of the Boulevard!

michelle3802

She's ususally in the center in the Radian so that we can have access to the 3rd row without having to dive over the seats. It's the only way to get 2 car seats in without blocking the flip down seat on the side. We really need access to the 3rd row for, if nothing else, transporting the BV and MA to MIL's house for her car. I buckle the car seats in so they can't be projectile objects.

The Radian is in the process of being *upgraded* with the wide buckle tongs and a new Britax chest clip and is pulled apart in the living room right now. The last piece is due to arrive hopefully tomorrow.

I could have kept her in the BV in the mean time, but I was trying to ease the transition a little by letting her pick which seat she wanted to ride in until her "pretty pink seat" is ready, so she picked the "pretty yellow one with butterflys." She loves butterflys. :love:

Once everything is back together, the BVs are for the baby to rf because I like the ability to keep the harness just below the shoulders without squishing her downward and she's outboard. DD1 is in the Radian in my car and the MA goes back and forth between dh and MIL cars. We could have just as easily gotten her another BV for her backup seat, but she fell in love with the Mariposa cover and insisted she needed it instead of another purple one. :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC