Meghan Cover Pic Request

mom2riley

We don't have a BRU within 150miles of us and I am totally obsessed with the new Meghan BV cover. But after hearing one mama's opinion of it after seeing it IRL I don't feel comfortable just ordering it and hoping I like it. Especially since I will have to sell DD's MA to fund it. So if anyone goes to BRU in the near future would you mind taking a couple IRL pics of the seat? Pretty please:love: Also anyone who has already seen it how would you describe it? Is it super soft? TIA :)

ADS

sb518

The sides are plush and soft (The plain pink) the flower pattern is pretty rough like the couture covers

AliRR

Sorry it took so long.

Stuff

IMG_0202.jpg

Last edited:

ThreeBeans

Huh. It's a little more pink than I care for (I think the Shannon is much prettier), but it's really kind of cute and soft looking :D

doriansmummy

The pink and lime green throw me off a bit..:p Bright!:D
I like the coomoo though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

mommyto4

That's a purty cover.:love: I love the Shannon too. If I had a little girl to fit in a Boulevard, I would have a really hard time choosing which one to get.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC