DS got his new MA!! Part Two

jdchic3

Top of the seat against the front passenger head rest.
IMG_1246800x600.jpg

Side shot
IMG_1248800x600.jpg

Does the belt look ok to you guys? I was worried about it being bunched like that. It closed relatively easily though. The other side wouldn't close so I just used the one.
lockoff.jpg

Both seats together.
IMG_1250800x600.jpg

DS strapped in nice and snug.
IMG_1253800x600.jpg

The kids together.
IMG_1256800x600.jpg

You can see DD's feet up on the seat
IMG_1257800x600.jpg

Fell asleep the first ride! He must like it!
IMG_1259800x600.jpg

ADS

SPJ&E

Looks great to me and boy those are two gorgeous babies you have! Seriously, I can't get over how cute they are!

mommy2env

OMG, they are so cute. He looks like such a big boy, in his big boy seat. :love:

So, are all the new covers going to have the shoulder pads without the velcro? I like the velcro :(

Oh, and I like your dd's paci, my dd collects mams and she is missing that one. :p

Auntie2Avi

Peyton and Joey are so cute in their seats! I love seeing kids sitting properly in their seats!

I have a question about the hugs. Since the harness pads are not removable, would you still be able to take the hugs off for RF? Are they the same size as your dd's harness pads?

Thanks!

jdchic3

DD's has the same no velcro pads and harness adjuster spot. They don't seem to be any smaller than the DC ones we had though. You can take the HUGS off when you take the harness apart. You just have to thread the straps through the comfort pads just like the HUGS.

tjham

I got tired of my granddaughter taking the harness strap covers off and then trying to find them. I ordered several sets of FPSVD harness covers BECAUSE they were sewn together and couldn't be ripped off ;). And also because they were only a few bucks a piece and I was already doing a bigger order.

sixboys

Looks great! And I :love::love::love: the name Joey! If DS7 ever becomes a part of our family (not planning on it, but if my mind ever changes), his name will be Joseph.

Anyway, what shoes is Joey wearing? They look like Robeez but I don't recognize the style? I'm always in the market for the next great early walker shoe.

jdchic3

They are a brand called me in mind. DH loves them because they have skateboards on them. DS has Robeez too and these are just like them. I got them at babystyle I think.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
So, just to clarify, the seatbelt is ok like that in the lockoff, right?

I think so, but hopefully someone else will know for sure! You don't have to use the lock offs if you have locking seat belts or locking latchplates, and by the looks of it, you definitely have one or the other in your vehicle. I almost never use the RF lockoffs because they can be difficult to close and sometimes pop open a little too easily for my comfort. To NOT use them, close the lockoff and route the belt over it.
Your kids are both SO cute! Thanks for sharing all the adorable pictures with us! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC