Hanna Andersson (fleece snow suit) sale

ADS

sixboys

Would you gals say the bunting or the warm-up suit is warmer? I've been looking for something for DS6 that would work in his carseat. It says the warm-up suit is lined in jersey, so I'm guessing it's the warmer of the two, but I wanted to make sure before I order.

Thanks for posting Ulrike!!!

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Do they have these in coat styles?

Nope. :(

Would you gals say the bunting or the warm-up suit is warmer? I've been looking for something for DS6 that would work in his carseat. It says the warm-up suit is lined in jersey, so I'm guessing it's the warmer of the two, but I wanted to make sure before I order.

I haven't tried the bunting, but I would think the warmup suit would be warmer. As you said, it's lined. Regardless, the warmup suit is softer due to the lining, and it's plenty warm for our Iowa sub-zero windchill winters.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Do they have these in coat styles?

They don't have those in coat styles :( I bought this coat from them for Tucker. It is pretty thin. I do not have to adjust her harness at all to put it on her. I will unsnap the hood though when she is in her seat unless she has it on.

ETA: This one would be good too.

keri1292

They don't have those in coat styles :( I bought this coat from them for Tucker. It is pretty thin. I do not have to adjust her harness at all to put it on her. I will unsnap the hood though when she is in her seat unless she has it on.

My dd has been asking for that crazy flower coat for two years. Itold her it wasn't safe for the car. Is it really that thin? She'd be thrilled to get that. She loves the blue one. :D

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
My dd has been asking for that crazy flower coat for two years. Itold her it wasn't safe for the car. Is it really that thin? She'd be thrilled to get that. She loves the blue one. :D

It is not thick at all. It is just a thin quilted lining. I can take a pic for you tomorrow. Tucker is already in bed and the coat is in her room. I know I was not sure at first either, but someone else mentioned getting one. I figured it did not hurt to try it. :love:

amy919

It is not thick at all. It is just a thin quilted lining. I can take a pic for you tomorrow. Tucker is already in bed and the coat is in her room. I know I was not sure at first either, but someone else mentioned getting one. I figured it did not hurt to try it. :love:

I actually looked at that coat last night at Sears and it's adorable in person. Unfortunately, it's way over my budget.

keri1292

SEARS carries Hanna? :confused:

azgirl ~ I'd love to see her in her seat with that coat on, if you wouldn't mind showing off your beautiful girl some more!

amy919

SEARS carries Hanna? :confused:

azgirl ~ I'd love to see her in her seat with that coat on, if you wouldn't mind showing off your beautiful girl some more!

No - I'm so sorry - It was Lands End, I think. But it was identical from what I remember and I'm positive that the price was the same. I wanted it, but saw that price tag and put it right back on the rack!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I get the kids' LE squalls for 9-15 bucks every year on ebay... I guess they are the older styles, but they are cheap and warm and thin :). No way are the new ones in my budget, either :/.

keri1292

Like this Lands end squall?

If so, there's one on my local craigslist for $15. That'd be a better deal! I've never tried a "real" jacket in the car. I guess I always assumed that nothing truly warm would fit safely. Hmmm...I might be heading to Lands End this weekend. :D

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, like that...it's still a bit thick for my tastes, but it is just polar fleece topped with nylon, so nothing to compress (maybe the bean one is the same? kind of thick, but mostly safe? :whistle:)
The parka length can add too much extra fluff around the crotch strap, so the jacket length is better for the car.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC