LATCH manual order update

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I got ahold of Nancy at SRN this morning. Evidently they only pick up the mail twice a week and the order was processed yesterday. The books were shipped UPS to me yesterday as well she said....so they should be here in 5 days(i'm assuming business days) or so. Just in time for Thanksgiving! I'll be repackaging them and mailing them out as soon as I get them!

Sorry this has taken so long. Nancy also told me that we could get a subscriptions to SRN at group rates as well....but I'll let someone else plan that one.

Susan

ADS

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Thanks for the update, I was starting to get worried (only because we moved on the 1st and I was afraid it's sitting in the rain somewhere)

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
PM me your new addy, so I can make sure it gets to you asap. You're probably the closest to me...so odds are yours will be delivered first from when they leave here.

Susan

LimePink

Senior Community Member
Ohhh I'm glad I saw this post, I had actually forgotten I ordered one! I'll be on the lookout for it soon:)

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Well evidently I can't add(and my hubby is an accountant!).

I overpaid...so they didn't send the shipment as planned. I called them back and told them just to refund me the money. Well the guy who writes the checks was off all last week...so they didn't get shipped until this week.

I'm really sorry it's taken this long! I have a tracking number from UPS and they are scheduled to arrive on the 3rd. :(

Maybe the'll be here sooner than planned.

Susan

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I"m sorry crunchy---It's been more than I bargained for too.

Oh and to make it even better...they sent the check seperately and I already got it!

Susan

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC