Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Comfy Soft by Sunshine Kids ...are they safe

Hi! Is this insert safe to use? (Can it be used in any brand?) thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member melniemi's Avatar

Re: Comfy Soft by Sunshine Kids ...are they safe

I believe it was crash tested with the Sunshine Kids Radian, but no other seat. So it is safe with the radian, but I wouldn't use it with any other seat. It is considered an aftermarket product and may not be safe and may void the manufacturer's warranty.

Senior Community Member BudgieStew's Avatar

Re: Comfy Soft by Sunshine Kids ...are they safe

Its just a less plush version of the insert in the Radian 80/Premiere

I own a Comfy Soft and Cargo Caddy and both boxes say crash tested(I'm going to assume with the Radian). The Dry Seat we own is not though.

I will only be using these on my Radians as they fit the seat perfectly.
    *DD N 5 Years 46 inches/44 lbs FF in a Marathon/Parkway SG/Turbo Booster/ and Harnessed Nautilus
    *DS H 7 Years 49 inches/51 lbs in a Monterey and Turbo Booster
    and a Harmony and Radian as back up seats