WooHoo! Score!!!

KirasMommy

Senior Community Member
So I was at Target the other day, browsing through the baby section (I didn't need anything from the baby section :whistle: ), and I notice an odd shaped box sitting at the end of one of the aisles with a picture of a car seat on it. Upon closer inspection, I see that it's a Radian65. So I head to the car seat aisle to see if they have a display since I had not seen the Radian in person yet. No display. So I went back to the box and saw the price tag. Marked down from $199 to $139. :eek: So even though we weren't planning on buying a new seat until Leah outgrows the SS1 sometime next year, I decided that it was just too good a deal to pass up and stuck it in my cart. Turns out it's the Champagne color and the DOM is 05/07 (I wish it were a little newer, but for the price, I'm not complaining).

This is the seat that people have replaced the chest clip with the Britax one and the buckle tongues with the wider ones, right? Did I read somewhere on here that someone had purchased a bunch of the Britax chest clips and had some extra to sell?

ADS
woot! awesome deal! I wish I could get a good discount! I only ever seem to get $30 or so off the rrp of stores. I am pushing for 2 seats to be donated (sales and advertising go to that store).

Great deal though!

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Woohoo! I always make my way through the carseat aisle at Target to see if anyone has returned anything from target.com that they have to make down. I've gotten some good deals there.

Wineaux

Woohoo! I always make my way through the carseat aisle at Target to see if anyone has returned anything from target.com that they have to make down. I've gotten some good deals there.

So do I. There's been a Peg Pliko P3 Verde, that was a website return, sitting there forever. However, they've got it priced at $429 AS-IS! And no, they have so far refused to come off that price. Heck, that's more expensive than what I can buy a new one at BRU for, and it won't be AS-IS! Idiots...

super_grape

congrats on your find!
target clearance is the best:love:!!!

i just bought a snugride for the new baby for $39
and also a glider stroller for the same price (i need
the big basket for walking to the grocery store:p).

a friend found a girly turbo booster for $10 a while back
and who can forget the $60 marathons....yay for target!

tiggercat

congrats on your find!

Holly! I've tried to email you, but now that email isn't working for me, so I don't know if you recieved it. Would you email me at tiggercat @ sympatico.ca?
I've wondered how you are doing, new baby? Congrats. We're having #3 as well, I wondered if you are still using the Peg stroller?

Natalie

mom2riley

congrats on your find!

You live next to the best Target around, lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC