Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Is there a current Car Seats Made in the USA list anywhere I can access?

This is an important factor in my decision making process. Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Is there a current Car Seats Made in the USA list anywhere I can access?

Most Evenflo and Dorel (Cosco, Safety 1st, Maxi-Cosi) seats are, off the top of my head. Graco, Chicco,and Britax are generally not from what I remember. Infant bucket seats seem to be least likely to be made in the US, but they are out there. Place of manufacture should be available on manufacturer sites, and it is included in reviews on carseatblog.com.

We can also help tailor your options to your other needs such as child size/age and vehicle if you’d like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Reta
    Former CPST
    Mom of V, born 6/2014, FF in a Pioneer and a SureRide
    G dog, rescued 6/2016, in a belted soft carrier

Admin - CPST Instructor murphydog77's Avatar

Re: Is there a current Car Seats Made in the USA list anywhere I can access?

Britax manufactures ClickTight seats in the US. I believe most infant seats are manufactured in China because that's where the strollers are manufactured.

5. Thank You from:

Re: Is there a current Car Seats Made in the USA list anywhere I can access?

Here is an older list that will give you a start:

https://carseatblog.com/25477/countr...eats-are-made/