Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Looking at 2015-2020 Tahoes and need some advice.

My wife and I have a three year old son, and in a few weeks we will be having another boy. She has a Trailblazer SS, but with a second car seat it and bigger stroller we need to start looking at something bigger. We have a forward facing Britax Boulevard, and a Britax B-Safe. I am curious if anyone has a couple of pics that they could post up of a Britax B-Safe or a backwards facing Boulevard behind the passenger seat of one of these Tahoes. I am curious how much room one of these Tahoes has in the second row for child seats, and if there is still room in the front seat for someone 5ft9 or shorter. Having your knees in the dash because of the B-Safe behind you in the second row is our issue right now. Thank you in advance for any info or help anyone may give!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Looking at 2015-2020 Tahoes and need some advice.

I’d take the B Safe to the dealer and try it out. Bonus if you can play with a model in the showroom in the winter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Reta
    Former CPST
    Mom of V, born 6/2014, FF in a Pioneer and a SureRide
    G dog, rescued 6/2016, in a belted soft carrier