Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Seat Rec for Petite 3yo

My 3yo, who is only 30lbs and fairly short (some 1yos are almost as tall as her), is currently in a forward facing Britax Boulevard 70 CS that is set to expire next month. We have a Britax Fontier Click Tight harness/belt positioner that is three or four years old available for her to use next. However, my son, who used the Frontier in the past, never looked comfortable in it. It forces a very upright sitting position and just isn't as padded and cozy or reclined as the Boulevard. Further, we travel a lot and my 3yo often sleeps in the car. The Frontier is not comfortable for this and I think she is to small for it. So my question is this: What seat would be a good option that has a somewhat reclined position (similar to the Boulevard) and has a cup holder or two in the mid range price point? There are so many options that I am just overwhelmed. Any advice is appreciated!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads