Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Telluride

Unregistered

Telluride

Can anyone PLEASE give me any information regarding seatbelt overlap in the Kia Telluride and being able to safely install a seat in 2C with a seatbelt and 2D with the LATCH? Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Telluride

On the photo I found, I can’t tell where the lower anchors are compared to the center belt.

If the lower anchors is clearly closer to the side of the car than the belt, I don’t see a problem. If it is unclear, I would install the seat in the center with the belt first, then see if the lower anchor clip goes in without touching/pushing on the center belt when you install the outboard seat.

I had a similar situation in a vehicle and found that the center belt was not in the way when in use. Your situation could be very different, of course. You will probably have to try it yourself as it’s a new vehicle that not many people have installed seats in.
    -Reta
    Former CPST
    Mom of V, born 6/2014, FF in a Pioneer, Boulevard G4, and SureRide
    G dog, rescued 6/2016, in a belted SturdiBag