Telluride

U

Unregistered

Can anyone PLEASE give me any information regarding seatbelt overlap in the Kia Telluride and being able to safely install a seat in 2C with a seatbelt and 2D with the LATCH? Thank you!

ADS

MelodyoftheForest

On the photo I found, I can’t tell where the lower anchors are compared to the center belt.

If the lower anchors is clearly closer to the side of the car than the belt, I don’t see a problem. If it is unclear, I would install the seat in the center with the belt first, then see if the lower anchor clip goes in without touching/pushing on the center belt when you install the outboard seat.

I had a similar situation in a vehicle and found that the center belt was not in the way when in use. Your situation could be very different, of course. You will probably have to try it yourself as it’s a new vehicle that not many people have installed seats in.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC