Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

BAMBINO Grand Prix Lx Car Seat

Hi, i was recently involved in a bad accident with my 3 year old.. thankfully no one invoved was seriously hurt. I repalcced the car seat with the Bambino Grand Prix LX booster car seat but it jsut doe snot seem secure... Is anyone using this seat? any reviews?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPST Instructor murphydog77's Avatar

Re: BAMBINO Grand Prix Lx Car Seat

Hi. Sorry to hear about your recent crash, but I'm glad no one was seriously hurt. Our focus on the forums here are American and Canadian carseats, so you may not get a response about how to install the Bambino properly. Since I'm not familiar with it, the best I can offer is to thoroughly read the owner's manual for both the carseat and your vehicle. Good luck!